For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
Late at night, when I try to go to sleep these past few days, I’m scared. It’s an intense feeling, knowing that if you fall asleep you might miss the call or text. A simple, “He’s gone.”
It’s why I can’t fall asleep, and why, when I do, I wake up super early. The doctors said everything is normal, except for that he’s not awake.
That terrifies me into late nights. Pray for him. Pray for me. Pray for strength.
Pray for me to fucking fall asleep.
You told me you wrote me a letter, for just in case. In case you went to surgery and died on the table. In case you made it out of surgery and never woke up. In case you never spoke to me again.
I don’t ever want to read that letter.
Please dear god, let him wake up tonight, or tomorrow, or the next day.
Don’t let me have to read that letter.
Anxiety is like perpetually hearing the boss/enemy music but never seeing the threat.